December 16-26, 2019 Trip
Our Winter 2019 Birthright trip will depart on December 16th from Miami — right after the semester ends. We will return on December 26th. Register today at www.freeisraeltrip.org/fsu After you receive your reply email, enter your details, and pay your (refundable) deposit, you’ll be offered a seat. If you have any questions, feel free to email our staff.
We highly recommend going on your trip early in your college career so you’ll meet other FSU students and can stay connected with them throughout your time at FSU.
TAGLIT-Birthright Israel: Hillel trip is a 10 days free trip to Israel!!!
What: Free 10 days in Israel!
When: Summer or Winter breaks
What’s included: Flight to and from Israel, 2 meals/day, all excursions, all hotels, trip insurance, a fantastic time!
* Taglit-Birthright does not provide transportation to departure city
What you need for registration: $250 refundable deposit (this holds your spot), passport information, insurance information, parental information
Where do I register: www.freeisraeltrip.org/fsu
Ok, I registered now what: Wait for an email, and we’ll set up an interview with you!
Tips from Hillel at FSU:
1. Get a passport now if you don’t have one. You can do this on campus.
2. Sign up for email notifications at www.freeisraeltrip.org to know when registration opens
3. Pay attention to our Facebook to know up-to-date info.
4. Register early in your college career. Registering does not mean you get on the trip automatically. It simply puts you in a waiting list!
5. Exact trip dates are released to participants a few weeks before the trip date- not before registration!
Want more information? Call us at 850-222-5454
- *This trip is a gift from Birthright Israel.
- Taglit-Birthright Israel is an innovative partnership between the people of Israel through the Government of Israel, private philanthropists through the Birthright Israel Foundation and Jewish communities around the world (North American Jewish Federations, Keren Hayesod, and the Jewish Agency for Israel).
VIDEOS FROM OUR RECENT TRIP