May 7, 2018 Trip
Our Summer 2018 Birthright trip will be in departing May 7th from Miami right after the semester ends. Register today at www.freeisraeltrip.com/go After you receive your reply email, enter your details, pay your (refundable) deposit and you’ll be offered a seat. You can also send email to Michael Sussman, our Jewish Student Life Associate.
Our next trip will be in December 2018. We highly recommend going on your trip early so you’ll meet other FSU students you can stay connected with through out your time at FSU.
TAGLIT-Birthright Israel: Hillel trip is a 10 days free trip to Israel!!!
What: Free 10 days in Israel!
When: Summer or Winter breaks
What’s included: Flight to and from Israel, 2 meals/day, all excursions, all hotels, trip insurance, a fantastic time!
* Taglit-Birthright does not provide transportation to departure city
What you need for registration: $250 refundable deposit (this holds your spot), passport information, insurance information, parental information
Where do I register: www.freeisraeltrip.org
Ok, I registered now what: Wait for an email, and we’ll set up an interview with you!
Tips from Hillel at FSU:
1. Get a passport now if you don’t have one. You can do this on campus.
2. Sign up for email notifications at www.freeisraeltrip.org to know when registration opens
3. Pay attention to our Facebook to know up-to-date info.
4. Register early in your college career. Registering does not mean you get on the trip automatically. It simply puts you in a waiting list!
5. Exact trip dates are released to participants a few weeks before the trip date- not before registration!
Want more information now? Call Michael Sussman, our Jewish Student Life Associate, at 850-222-5454
VIDEOS FROM OUR RECENT TRIP